Equine Marketing Company |
Equine Graphic Design Services
A huge amount of business in the equestrian industry is done via referrals and recommendations, so print remains an essential part of your marketing strategy. Handing a business card over with all of your details printed clearly is so much easier and more professional than swapping phone numbers verbally!
We offer graphic design services to equine businesses looking to give their print marketing a more polished look.
The continued importance of print marketing should not be underestimated. Business cards are essential for networking and other business events, but are also really useful to carry with you ready for those chance meetings!
We find that we tend to give out business cards when we least expect it – usually when we’re just going about our daily business!
Why Does my Equine Business Need Print Marketing?
Print continues to have a major role in the equestrian sector. So many contacts are made at the races, on the showing circuit, at events and on the yard. Therefore, it’s essential to have a set of professional business cards at the ready. Aside from this, there are a number of reasons why it’s important to use print as part of your equine marketing strategy:
– Print leaves a lasting impact because people can take the information away with them and even pass it onto their friends and family – think brochures, leaflets, business cards, etc.
– Professionally designed print materials look professional! Would you prefer a phone number scribbled down on a scrap of paper or a slick business card with all the details in one place?
– Print is super versatile. Business cards and leaflets can be taken to networking, shows, conferences and meetings. Leaflets can be slipped into magazines or event programmes and other types of merchandise make great giveaways.
– Print will strengthen your brand image with use of colours, fonts and your logo
– Vouchers and loyalty cards can generate and maintain customer loyalty and boost sales
– Physical cards are an affordable alternative to loyalty scheme apps and plugins. Paper business cards are also more reliable and user-friendly than digital business cards
Print Marketing and the Equestrian Sector
Business cards and leaflets can be left in reception areas or pinned to notice boards at your local riding school, vet surgery, competition venue or tack shop and can be used to promote your services or draw attention to special offers or events. Print is also a really good way of building your equestrian brand as it is something physical that people can take away with them and refer back to.
We offer graphic design services to equestrian businesses and professionals who are looking for an affordable but effective marketing solution. Please feel free to contact us or book a free consultation so we can discuss your requirements. Please note that my graphic design services are charged by the hour, with a printing deposit payable upfront. We are happy to arrange printing for you, which is done through one of our chosen suppliers. Please note that we will always insist on making proofs for all print projects, payable by the client. Some projects will require more than one set of proofs.